Kancolle 艦これ is a popular game in Japan and is currently a cultural phenomena. However, you can only play it on the desktop browser and not mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone and Android. This is because it uses Flash and the devices does not support flash. To play Kankolle on the iPhone and iPad, you can download Photon X browser which is a popular Flash browser in Japan.
Once you download the
Photon X Browser for iPhone at https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/photon-x-flash-web-browser/id825089659?mt=8 or the
Photon X Browser for iPad version at https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/photon-x-flash-furasshu-web/id804888540?mt=8
you can do the following:
1)Gear Icon-> Set Timezone -> Choose GMT+9
2) Press the lightning bolt button to enter Flash mode.
3) Then go to Kancolle website at http://www.dmm.com/netgame/feature/kancolle.html
You should be able to play the game if you are in Japan from your iPhone or iPad.
Only if you encounter issues with playing the game in step 1, then you can try step 2 if you are a user in Japan:
1) Go to www.google.co.jp
2) Click on Gear Icon in Photon Browser -> Clear Cookies.
3) Click on Gear Icon in Photon Browser -> Local Access -> IP
4) Click on lightning bolt icon to go to Flash mode
5) Go to Kancolle game
Local Access on Photon browser will slow the game somewhat but you should at least be able to play the game on your mobile device. So, remember to turn Gear Icon->Local Access->Off it you do not need the feature to play the game or visit other Flash websites.